Friday, July 17, 2009

I have a dream,hope to create a relatived cheap transaction status…

Why i now sell those latest & cheapest standards? Because i have a dream...


I have done international business for a long time, and my jod is exporting industrial goods & construstion into all over the world,such as stainless steel pipe,fastener, home hardware,hydraulic pressure,and so on.

In the work,i found that there are lots standards should be study & comprehended,not only DIN Standard but also ASTM ,ISO ,JIS ... They are not very easy to get and study.

When I need the standards ,i must to buy from ASTM.org ,Din.de ,ISO.ch. However, they are all not cheap,and we spend lots of money in them.

So i think there are lots of people like me ,they must pay so much money and cut their profit,endure those cost into price. So bad.


... ...I donot want to let you know how i get so cheap price in those standards,but i must inform you that,

From now no, I donot pay to ASTM.ogr Din.de,ISO.ch... donot doubt any thing,and I guarantee they are all in latest one. The average price i selling is only 10% of the official ones. You could check my official website http://www.int-bizdirectory.com/standards.htm.


I have dream that when people who deal in international business need any standards, please contact me,i could give you best assistance.

Today ,there are some people from internet to get the standards from me,i feel very wonderful. My website have been created not for a long time,and i believe that in the future there are lots of people will come and get those standards in very low price,and they will and cut down the cost very much and enlarge their profit.

I will publish much precious resource for any people!

Hoep everyone have succeed in their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment